All-time SV: overshot my ultimate goal weight!!!

F25, 5'3", SW138? UGW: 112 lbs CW: 110.6 lbs

FINALLY made the scale move past 113 lbs this morning. My arbitrary ultimate goal weight I set for myself back in March was 112 lbs, thinking I'd maintain and fluctuate between 112 and 115. I wasn't expecting to go any lower.

I weighed myself this morning and screamed in surprise and delight. I honestly expected to be "curvy" I.e., overweight my entire life, before I found this sub. But now I have a real shot at maintaining my dream body for the rest of my life, after learning how to track my eating properly. I can't thank you guys enough for all the support.

I won't post a progress pic on this account because it's my anonymous one, but I will soon on some account.

The changes I made to get here: -Track everything in MFP. -Stay between 1200-1500 cals daily, and only around 1500 on heavy exercise days. -Started exercising at all. Gym, boxing, yoga, running. Yoga is by far my favourite. -WALK. EVERYWHERE. This was huge and is also my favourite secret weapon. I absolutely love getting dressed up and walking around downtown to run my errands and go to work. Living like a French woman in that respect has made my life 1000000x better. -Greatly reduced "hobby eating" and baking. One of my mantras is "eating is not a hobby." -I already cooked 99% of my daily meals but I greatly reduced the amount of olive oil I use. Got a mister instead. -Started paying attention to my macros and getting enough good protein. -Loose IF, mostly not eating during night shifts at work. I have a protein bar with my coffee at the beginning of the shift, and then just tea and water until 6 a.m.

It sounds like a lot when written out like that but all of it is old hat now. I signed up for a 10k race at the end of September to keep me accountable and give me something to work on my conditioning for.

Once again, me and my blueberry protein oatmeal want to thank all of LoseIt for being so inspiring and helpful!! Cheers, all! Maintenance time!

submitted by /u/orpheeauxenfers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zIQvQM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...