Started seeing a nutritionist...

So I started seeing a nutritionist to help lose weight. I’ve always had a weird relationship with food in that in my family food = love. combine that with the stress law school put on me, not sleeping, not drinking a lot of water,and not working out, I gained over 50 pounds in the last 2 years. I started Orangetheory Fitness to get back into working out now that schools done and I just have work to worry about, and now I started seeing a nutritionist to try and overhaul my diet.

It’s only the first week that I’m following his meal plan and doing CICO and counting carbs, but I am just immensely excited. Although I love my body, I just want to be healthy and improve my quality of life!

I’m super happy I found this sub! Everyone seems so positive so far, and I think I’m gonna like it here :)

submitted by /u/supermarketsweeps25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xTEoQe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...