Splurge: Lala Anthony’s Good Morning American Roland Mouret Pink and Red Colorblock Jumpsuit

The post Splurge: Lala Anthony’s Good Morning American Roland Mouret Pink and Red Colorblock Jumpsuit appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

It’s Lala Anthony’s birthday!
She blessed her special day with a pop by Good Morning America with Robin Roberts in a $2,230 Roland Mouret Pink and Red Colorblock Jumpsuit:

The jumpsuit is designed with a supportive boned bodice and has a wide-leg silhouette that’s subtly defined by pressed creases.

I love it! Get yours exclusively at Net a Porter.
What do you think?

The post Splurge: Lala Anthony’s Good Morning American Roland Mouret Pink and Red Colorblock Jumpsuit appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.



from Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews https://ift.tt/2ttXZSf

The post Splurge: Lala Anthony’s Good Morning American Roland Mouret Pink and Red Colorblock Jumpsuit appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

It’s Lala Anthony’s birthday!
She blessed her special day with a pop by Good Morning America with Robin Roberts in a $2,230 Roland Mouret Pink and Red Colorblock Jumpsuit:

The jumpsuit is designed with a supportive boned bodice and has a wide-leg silhouette that’s subtly defined by pressed creases.

I love it! Get yours exclusively at Net a Porter.
What do you think?

The post Splurge: Lala Anthony’s Good Morning American Roland Mouret Pink and Red Colorblock Jumpsuit appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...