So, I’m currently at the lowest weight I’ve ever been and a healthy BMI for the first time in my whole life!

Hello guys, long-ish time lurker here. Excuse me for formatting, I’m on my mobile.

I’m going to do a longer post when I reach my UGW (19lb away!) but I just wanted to share this super exciting moment.

I gained a stone a year until I was 224lb at 16 (5’7), I went down to 161 rather unhealthily and then went all the way back up again.

I’m now 159.2 (23) which is both the lowest weight I’ve ever been and a healthy BMI the first time in my life! So happy!

submitted by /u/livingoncaffine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JTK1iF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...