From the title “seeing others motivates me” it isn’t just in the sense of seeing all you other guys doing great which is a huge motivation factor but it’s others who you see on Facebook out drinking and eating having the time of their lives, people thinking I’m boring by staying in at the weekend dieting and doing cardio while they go out eating takeaway food and give no care about their health - getting heavier and more unfit all the while telling you “cardio and dieting is gay” or whatever - anyone else in situations like this just remember you and I are working to better ourselves and at one point we can go out and have a good time and look good while doing it!
Bit of a confusing statement but I hope you guys get the intended message lol - keep at it!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LTicbC
No comments:
Post a Comment