Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak is over as new evidence points to tainted water

Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak is over as new evidence points to tainted water

The largest outbreak of E. coli in more than a decade is over, federal authorities said Thursday, after five people died and more than 200 others were sickened in three dozen states. Although investigators determined that the E. coli came from contaminated romaine lettuce grown in Arizona's Yuma region near the border with Southern California, […]

Related:
College students are forming mental-health clubs — and they’re making a difference
Students sue University of Notre Dame for restricting access to some birth control
White House wants to cut this public health service corps by nearly 40 percent


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2IB6IXB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...