Maintenance Monday. Can I have your number?

Today's musings come from my very own morning of self-doubt. It's probably influenced by working seven days straight and knowing I have four more to go before I get a day off, but I'm not having a very up morning.

One of the things on my mind is TDEE doubt. I've been doing this maintenance thing for five-ish weeks now, and I'm struggling to pin down my TDEE. I'm probably just being impatient, but that's because I am very impatient.

So, maintainers of LoseIt: how long did it take to pin down your TDEE? Is it even a set number, or does it go up and down over time? How do you factor in evil influences like new exercise routines or menstrual shenanigans? What methods did you follow or what tips can you give others?

And for comparison's sake: what TDEE are y'all at? Can I have your number please?

submitted by /u/tgsgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HZH5PO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...