Losing weight while living with parents

I've been trying to lose weight by planning everything I eat but it's very hard with my mom trying to cook for everyone. For example, I planned to eat a salad and a can of chicken. But my mom made steak and sausage and potatoes enough for 5 people (when it's only the 3 of us). So I eat some of their food and go way over in calories. They also leave snacks all over and I sometimes snack out of convenience. Luckily, I'm about to move in to my own place next month! I'm so excited that I can eat what I want and more importantly, NOT eat what I don't want. Did anyone else have this problem? And is living alone much easier to diet?

submitted by /u/trainerwithoutateam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jz62HH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...