My long-term, non-scale-related goal is to be able to wear a bikini, hopefully by next summer. I mentioned this to my mom, and being my awesome and supportive mom, she said, "Oh honey, you can totally wear one now!" I love her to death, for accepting me no matter what I look like (I've heard from a lot of folks here who deal with far less accepting parents). But while I COULD wear one now, if I managed to find a bra-sized one in my size, I'd be incredibly self-conscious the entire time, hiding the stomach flab that stubbornly refuses to budge, and crossing my arms over my chest. If I'm going to rock a bikini on the beach, I want to feel totally comfortable while doing so. That means physically, and mentally.
Anyway, that's my long-term, non-scale-related goal. What are yours?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JL4pH3
No comments:
Post a Comment