KY Board of Medical Licensure going after medical director of 25 Again

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...in/1016968001/

Just caught this over the weekend. The KBML is going after the medical director of the very large and well-known Louisville-based hormone clinic 25 Again (formerly Body Shapes Medical) for prescribing thyroid and testosterone to people with "normal" levels.
.
I've never been a patient there, but the clinic is well known in this area of the country with 8 locations in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana and significant advertising. I have no idea about the standard of care, but regardless it is a bit frightening that a state licensure board would go after a physician for prescribing testosterone to patients with "normal" levels, which I assume the KBML considers to be the standard LabCorp range. Scary for those of us being treated with "normal" levels and feeling so much better.


from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2ymGeZU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...