I need to come to terms with this thought. For me, I have had to change my thinking that this is a Diet. A temporary, maybe for a year or so, change. Once I hit my target weight, I can go back to beer and pizza fridays and let myfitnesspal collect dust on my phone.
Watching my friend lose over 120 lbs and keep it off for 4 years now, I realize he hasn't changed anything. He lost that weight almost in the first year. It was so fast we thought there was no way he would keep it off but after 4 years I see now he didn't treat this like a diet. He changed his lifestyle.
I realize for a while this was not my thinking. I viewed it as a diet and needed to only deal with counting calories temporarily. Now I see this needs to be the new me, hopefully for the rest of my life.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IAkppF
No comments:
Post a Comment