But it's okay!
I'm normally very millitant with my food. Weighing everything; portioning; planning. Nothing goes into my mouth with out being logged into MyFitnessPal. I've been very successful so far, I'm down 50 pounds from the start weight!! It's an incredible accomplishment, I've never been this thin (still technically overweight) before and it's awesome!! F/23/5'5" 155lbs and I fit into size 10 jeans/shorts and size medium (effing medium!!!!) shirts. I still have about 20 pounds I want to lose, even though everyone keeps telling me to stop losing weight.
So... This weekend. My 23rd birthday. I'll admit, for weightloss it was far from ideal. Cheesecake, Chipotle, movie theater popcorn... And more. I tried my best to log everything, but unfortunately I have no idea exactly how much I had. I probably had a little over maintenance for at least two days, but I was also pretty active by my standards. I know because of this, I'll reach my goal a little later. But I'm so happy for this weekend. I didn't go too wild, I just enjoyed myself and induldged a bit for my birthday. I haven't indulged like that in months. Yesterday and today I'm back on track and looking forward to losing those last 20 pounds.
Here's to all the losers out there! Enjoy a few maintenance days every once in a while :) We got this!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LVYmf2
No comments:
Post a Comment