I'm literally the designated ugly fat friend.. nobody notices me unless it's about my weight and it's causing me to lose motivation awfully quick.

I'm the ugly fat friend among a group of 5 girls (including me) 2 of them are literally 100lbs and 5'3 and the other 2 are probably 150-160 and my height which is 5'10. I'm over 400lbs and recently lost 5 lbs and was very happy about it. Until my friends judged me for what I ordered at subway and counted its calories for me.. they're always butting into my life and offering "weight loss advice" though none of them has ever had a weight problem to even understand what I go through. Then there's the part where they all complain about all the guys they have trying to date them and remind me how lucky I am nobody bothers me.... like for real? Way to point that out. Nobody notices me EVER and when someone occasionally does it's usually to point out my obesity or laugh at me. Human kind can be so cruel some times. My friends are so mean but I literally cannot be alone 24/7 or I'll be even worse than I am around them. Even though since they've hurt my feelings I've probably gained 10lbs in junk food ive inhaled while emotionally eating. But yet when I'm lonely I do the same. I'm so stuck and have zero motivation. This probably isn't the right place for this but I need advice and some motivation tips:(

submitted by /u/princessbuttercup15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LWSBOt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...