I had a bit of an app addiction. Until these apps saved me.

I had a bit of an app addiction. Until these apps saved me.

I’m obsessed with my virtual trees. I’ve been planting them for two weeks now, ever since I wrote a story about a growing group of rebel developers trying to wean us off our addiction to smartphones and social media. Their answer to the problem: a new type of app. You should try this one called […]

Related:
Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak is over as new evidence points to tainted water
College students are forming mental-health clubs — and they’re making a difference
Students sue University of Notre Dame for restricting access to some birth control


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2N8GgYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...