I hit my "goal weight" of 65kg a few weeks ago, and even though it made me happy, because that was a weight I'd been aiming for for several years, my body still wasn't the way that I wanted it to be. I have trouble looking at my progress fromma broad perspective, instead I focus on things I feel still need to change, and I know that this is unhealthy. So ever since then I've found it really difficult to stay on track and have a positive attitude towards food and myself. It's always been something I've struggled with, but before I was at least able to stay on track with my diet and exercise, now I'm just in a slump. I thought that maybe if I stopped counting calories I would feel less restricted, and wouldn't worry as much about it, but I still fixate on food all the time, and I still need up binge eating tonight for the third time this week. I just want to be healthy without having to stress out and obsess over my diet. I just wanted to rant because even though I've been at it for about 6 months, and I have lost weight, i don't feel like I've figured out how to be healthy and that's really what I want.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z46aKv
No comments:
Post a Comment