Higher vitamin D levels linked to lower colorectal cancer risk, study finds

Higher vitamin D levels linked to lower colorectal cancer risk, study finds

Higher concentrations of vitamin D circulating in the bloodstream are linked to a lower risk of colorectal cancer, according to a large international study published Thursday. The researchers said the results strengthen the evidence that the vitamin may play a protective role against the disease, which is the third-most common cancer in the United States, […]

Related:
Kids in these U.S. hot spots at higher risk because parents opt out of vaccinations
Flu killed 172 children this season, the highest death toll in nearly a decade
Suicide rates rise sharply across the United States, new report shows


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2JTzeII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...