Free Talk Friday For 06/29/18 - Come Talk About Anything!

Happy Friday everyone! Free Talk Friday is a free discussion post. Come talk about anything you want, whether it’s health/fitness related or not.

So tell us, what’s on your mind today? Any fun plans for the weekend?

Me and my boyfriend are moving today and tomorrow! Today we get our key and will move a couple boxes and tomorrow will be the big day where we move our big furniture like our bed, desk, etc. After 2 months of apartment related stress I cannot wait to be all settled in our new place. There are also some really good grocery deals that end tomorrow at Target so I need to try and make time to go.

submitted by /u/HermionesBook
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IBHiZY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...