Five dead, nearly 200 sick in E. coli outbreak from lettuce. And investigators are stumped.

Five dead, nearly 200 sick in E. coli outbreak from lettuce. And investigators are stumped.
Five people have died and nearly 200 from about three dozen states have been sickened by E. coli in a growing outbreak that has so far stumped federal investigators. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced the tally Friday, more than two months after the first illnesses occurred in mid-March. Although investigators have determined that the […]

Related:
Trump, fast-food lover and exercise avoider, tells nation about importance of fitness
Colorectal cancer screening should start at age 45, not 50, American Cancer Society says
This mock pandemic killed 150 million people. Next time it might not be a drill.


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2xDyKkR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...