Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diana from the Dominican Republic

The post Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diana from the Dominican Republic appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

Happy Friday Eve!

Today’s Fashion Bombshell of the day is Diana from the Dominican Republic

She writes, “I love inspiring young women and girls of all ages. I truly live to make a difference in people’s lives. I believe that you don’t need to break the bank to present yourself in a classy way and dress nice.”

Below, are a few affordable outfits I put together!

  So stylish! Love your sleek and classy looks.

Learn more about this Bombshell on Instagram @dianareystyle.

What do you think?

What do you think of Diana from the Dominican Republic?

 
pollcode.com free polls

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-10 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 5-10 different outfits (no collages) to Bombshell@FashionBombDaily.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

 

Select photos by @geri_1221, @robossers

The post Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diana from the Dominican Republic appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.



from Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews https://ift.tt/2sFUO9y

The post Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diana from the Dominican Republic appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

Happy Friday Eve!

Today’s Fashion Bombshell of the day is Diana from the Dominican Republic

She writes, “I love inspiring young women and girls of all ages. I truly live to make a difference in people’s lives. I believe that you don’t need to break the bank to present yourself in a classy way and dress nice.”

Below, are a few affordable outfits I put together!

  So stylish! Love your sleek and classy looks.

Learn more about this Bombshell on Instagram @dianareystyle.

What do you think?

What do you think of Diana from the Dominican Republic?

 
pollcode.com free polls

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-10 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 5-10 different outfits (no collages) to Bombshell@FashionBombDaily.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

 

Select photos by @geri_1221, @robossers

The post Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diana from the Dominican Republic appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...