Dieting forces me to be productive

I've always enjoyed food. At university my nickname among friends was "the rat" - one I happily still wear. I never thought my relationship with food was an issue.

After a month and a bit of CICO, I've found myself being a lot more productive. It turns out, I was spending a significant portion of my day thinking about just...food. burgers, grease, pancakes. Mmmm. And even though I have to plan food now, due to CICO it's become a bit of a chore. Strangely enough, this change in attitude has been really good for me.

I'm not overly excited to plan food, I'm just regular excited, so suddenly a lot of my interest goes into occupying myself with other things.

It's kind of nice to realise, although it's too early to say if this attitude will continue. All I can say is it's nice to have a NSV - I've lost six kilos or so from my biggest weight & I honestly can't tell the difference physically, I'm just trusting my scale!

submitted by /u/moonlaunch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JUHY10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...