I'm just recently starting this weight loss journey and I've read a lot about CICO and calorie counting on here... I tried doing that once when I was a lighter weight and it just really put me in a bad mindset. I also have tried to use MyFitnessPal, etc. but I really hated apps like that too. I super hate calorie counting for the following reasons:
-
I am Indian-American and a lot of the food I cook myself and eat isn't something I can "calorie count" because that info isn't readily available online/MyFitnessPal because those apps just don't know what the food is. I've been trying to cook a lot of non-Indian stuff at home too but it brings up a similar problem of how do I really know how many calories I have consumed?
-
I ALWAYS forget to write stuff down.
-
I never know if the gym machines are accurate in measuring my calories lost - depending on the treadmill or elliptical I use, I feel like the answer is always different, but I tend to avg about 500 calories when I do machine workouts...
Can someone give me advice on how to healthily calorie count? Tips on what has worked for you, specifically targeting the above problems I'm having? I'd really appreciate it!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sEqZW5
No comments:
Post a Comment