Bigger guys require bigger dosages?

I’ve read multiple times and seen multiple anectodal stories of bigger guys requiring bigger doses of test, is this true? I’ve also seen that the opposite is true. Smaller guys requiring less. I think I might be seeing it with myself to be honest.

For example, I’m 5’5” 135lbs 31 Y/O and my first TRT protocol had my total test at 1855 at trough. So I think there might be some truth to this. I’m on EOD injections, so my trough isn’t going to fluctuate much from my peak.

First Protocol:
105mg Empower pharmacy Test/ week total. Split into EOD injections. (28mg EOD)

1,000iu’s Pregnyl HCG/ week total. Split into EOD injections. (270iu EOD)

No AI.

SHBG - 44 (10-50)

Total test - 1855 (250-1100)

Labs were drawn in the morning right before my injections


from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2sOq7hO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...