Been On Trt For Almost 4 Months! Heres My Labs Have Some Issues Help Please?

Hello Fellow Members Hope Your All well! I Received My Blood work back Last wk Finally For All Those Tests some members mentioned To Get Done! My Ferritin Has Crashed as well and other stuff! I posted on another fourm! But No Responce! Well Here They Are Below and some other blood labs below that! Please if you guys can look and see whats up with me and can help me!! Please start chimming in! Please if you can help me out and start posting thanks everyone Rocky :cool:

Name: 4b2fdab42fc6919de41aa72f365c9565a20cda04_1_690x388.jpg Views: 74 Size: 278.8 KB

Name: 951696077e8399ae8c4ca6203e3036f988cd559f_1_690x388.jpg Views: 74 Size: 296.2 KB

PS also here are the other Blood Labs I Had Done 3 wks Here They are Repost and my T Is
Still So Low and other stuff Too! Please help thank You


Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, ST4,Free(Direct)
1.22NORMAL
Reference*Range:0.82-1.77ng/dL

Triiodothyronine (T3)

Triiodothyronine (T3)
103NORMAL
Reference*Range:71-180ng/dL

TSH 5.490 High uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01


hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodolog


Prolactin 15.7 High ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01


Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01! Fee Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01


Vitamin B12 1619 High pg/mL 232 - 1245 01

Estrogens, Total


Estrogens, Total
87NORMAL
Referemce Range: 40-115 pg/mL

Testosterone,Free and Total


LH
0.1LOW



Reference Range: 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH<0.2




Reference Range: 1.5-12.4 Reference Range: 40-115 pg/mLReference Range: 40-115 p




Hemoglobin
15.6NORMAL



Reference Range: 13.0-17.7 g/dL
Hematocrit
45.1NORMAL



Reference Range: 37.5-51.0 %
Attached Images
  


from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2Jw7qLa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...