Advice with adjusting protocol

I've been on TRT for 4 weeks. My protocol is:

Monday Afternoon
50mg Test Cypionate
300iu HCG

Friday Morning
Same as Monday


I was having all kinds of issues with my mood, feelings of anxiety and feeling very low, very tired etc. I had a blood test a couple of days ago and these are my results:

Test 18nmol/L Range 8.3-29
Free Test 457 pmol/L Range 255-725
Oestradiol 93pmol/L Range 50-150
SHBG 18nmol/L Range 11-71

I was expecting that my Estradiol was going to come back high but it is in normal range. I have seen some on here saying that some guys don't do well on HCG. So I'm thinking ditching that HCG and keeping the Test at 50mg twice a week like before. Thoughts?


from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2HpcE5q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...