30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 3

Can't believe it's already Sunday evening! I hope that everyone here gas had a good weekend thus far. I'm back from my vacation Wednesday, so I promise I'll respond to more people by then. Vacation has a tendency to distract you from your phone I've noticed.

My day has been lovely again. Spent another day on the beach and enjoying the ocean. We bought an umbrella today so luckily I was able to stay out of the sun much more this time. No more sunburns on this trip! Me and the wife are about to head out to get some nice seafood, so I may be delayed in responding.

-Get to 272 lbs - No weigh in today.

-Walk/ take the dog for a walk 3x a week. - Didn't bring the pooch to the beach with me. 0/3 on week

-Stay within my calorie budget everyday. - Did pretty well here, only went over about 100 calories but splashing around the ocean should help negate those.

-Continue my tracking streak from last month. - Day 98 - Almost 100!

Tell me how you guys are doing today!! I promise I'll get better at replying when I get home.

submitted by /u/viking187
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hgl6nB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...