30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 21

Hey guys!

So today has been another long day of driving (~400 miles with field work too), which means it was another tough day of eating right. Did ok for breakfast, got a small breakfast sandwich and hash brown. Lunch/ driving snacking was the real issue. Since my job always takes me to the middle of nowhere, there weren't many lunch options, so I picked the Chinese place over vas station pizza. Wrong choice. I ate too much and it wasn't even good chinese food. I literally stopped halfway through because I was getting disgusted with myself for eating complete garbage. The only good thing about it is that I was able to recognize that it wasn't worth the empty calories and not stuff myself. Ugh. Luckily the wife made a deliciously healthy and light meal tonight, so I only went over a bit. I hope everyone else had a good day though!

Month goals:

-Get to 272 lbs - 273 - going back down a bit.

-Walk/ take the dog for a walk 3 times a week. - It's rained over an inch here today, but luckily it stopped this evening so I was finally able to get the doggo out! May do a double walk after he cools down and gets some water (It's freaking hot) Got him out again! 2/3 on week.

-Stay within my calorie budget everyday. - over today.

-Continue my tracking streak from last month. - Day 116

How are you lovely people doing today?

submitted by /u/viking187
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yx20KH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...