Hey y'all,
I hope everyone has had a lovely Tuesday! I'm a bit late posting, did a double walk tonight and decided to have some Fruit Loops when I got home, which distracted me from my phone. Also had to pack tonight for my 3 day business trip to lovely Hopkinsville Kentucky... woo. Luckily work is putting me up in a nice hotel and should have fast internet, which means I'll be able to keep up with you fine people! Let's see how I did today:
-Get to 272 lbs - 275. A bit up but I'm not worried.
-Walk/ take the dog for a walk 3 times a week. - actually got him out twice today! First time was our usual loop, then it started storming when we got done but I wanted to keep going. So once the rain broke I took him on a nice 1.5 mile loop through the local park where he saw lots and lots of other dogs. 2/3 on week
-Stay within my calorie budget everyday. - pretty well under, especially with the double walk.
-Continue my tracking streak from last month. - Day 107
How has today been for you fine people?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JDMvBS
No comments:
Post a Comment