Was about to Kms yesterday but...

I didn't, Though it was tempting, I didn't. The reason why is because people love me, and if I were to slit my throat there, it would mean betraying them. There is always someone out there for us, it may take some time finding them, but when you find someone who would truly stand by your side and support you, never underestimate the power it has, because in dark times, the struggle may seem endless, the burden too much, but when you have a person who would even risk their own life and career to help save you, it's something special, and beautiful. Please, just take some time to reflect on the ones you love, and never forget that feeling of being loved back.

submitted by /u/Doc-Shotgun
[link] [comments]

from Mental Health https://ift.tt/2IuAguA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...