Ugh.. I just binged on 1KG of food...

They were strawberries and they were only 330 calories. :) Gotem.

Can I get an amen for strawberries? It's literally God Food. I have no clue how one thing can be delicious, appetizing AND low on calories. It's usually 1 out of 3 or 2 out of 3.. but 3 out of 3?! I don't get it. Strawberries are awesome.

Please give me some more God Food. I know about Bell Pepper (20 per 100g) and Tomato (17.69 per 100g) and tons of vegetables.. but what else? What other food is delicious, appetizing and low on calories?

submitted by /u/LexaBinsr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sk0u9a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...