This mock pandemic killed 150 million people. Next time it might not be a drill.

This mock pandemic killed 150 million people. Next time it might not be a drill.
A novel virus, moderately contagious and moderately lethal, has surfaced and is spreading rapidly around the globe. Outbreaks first appear in Frankfurt, Germany, and Caracas, Venezuela. The virus is transmitted person-to-person, primarily by coughing. There are no effective antivirals or vaccines. U.S. troops stationed abroad are infected. Now the first case to reach the United […]

Related:
Colorectal cancer screening should start at age 45, not 50, American Cancer Society says
Surrogate mothers ask Supreme Court to stop ‘exploitation’ of women and babies
Lung cancer rates in younger white and Hispanic women surpass those of men


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2J2jnbj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...