This DIY Lash Extension Kit Has Ruined Mascara for Me Forever


You always want what you can't have—for me, that's long, curled lashes. I was born with stubbornly straight ones that no mascara or curling tool have been able to boost. I've gotten addicted to extensions, fallen in love with lash lifts, and become an expert at applying strip lashes, so when I was introduced to Lashify, a new DIY lash extension system, I thought I'd seen it all. Turns out, I was wrong.

Lashify is a cross between strip individuals and actual lash extensions.

The application process is totally unique: you use a mascara-like tube of bonding solution just at the root of your lashes, then you tack on the individuals underneath your natural lashes. I repeat, UNDERNEATHThen, you "fuse" your natural lashes with the faux ones using a tweezer-like tool and you finish off with a sealing solution. It sounds intimidating and, to be honest, it actually was the first time I tried it. By the second time, however, I was able to do both eyes in less than five minutes total. Meanwhile, sometimes it takes me fifteen minutes to apply strip lashes.
from Latest Content - ELLE https://ift.tt/2wO5MhN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...