Suicide rates for black children twice that of white children, new data show

Suicide rates for black children twice that of white children, new data show
This post has been updated. African American children are taking their lives at roughly twice the rate of their white counterparts, according to a new study that shows a widening gap between the two groups. The 2001-2015 data, published Monday in the journal JAMA Pediatrics, confirm a pattern first identified several years ago when researchers at Nationwide […]

Related:
She died in the Texas school shooting. Now hundreds of strangers want to save her husband.
U.S. plans to provide several million dollars for Ebola outbreak in Congo
Trump administration will pull funds from groups that perform abortions or provide referrals


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2IRBIH9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...