Hey! I'm new around here, like literally just got here, so I wanna tell some of you about who I am and why I am here. So, as for a name, I go by Jared, and the "haha, fat subway guy" jokes are very original, trust me.
I'm 18, 254 pounds, and 5'9 or 69 inches (175 cm, 115 kilos if you don't wanna do the conversion.) Currently working a part time job over the summer and saving to pay my car off as well as college.
Why I'm here is kind of a personal venture. The quick answer is I want to join the Air National Guard, because I've always wanted to serve my country in some capacity. If you know anything about the military, they're very strict about the height/weight standards. I can preform the situps, push ups and mile 1/2 run with passing scores, but I fail the test with my weight. The max weight for my height is 186 lbs (84 kilos), 68 pounds lighter than I am.
So that's why I'm here. I want to try and hold myself accountable for not dissapointing only myself, but all you guys. I want to show you guys my journey as well. I hope you all are okay with all this. Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LvWaM2
No comments:
Post a Comment