Men’s depression may lower chances for pregnancy in couples, NIH study suggests

Men's depression may lower chances for pregnancy in couples, NIH study suggests

Women having trouble getting pregnant sometimes try yoga, meditation or mindfulness, and some research suggests that psychological stress may affect infertility. But what about men: Does their mental state affect a couple's ability to conceive? The latest research on this subject was published Thursday in the journal Fertility and Sterility and suggests that a link between mental health […]

Related:
U.S. plans to provide several million dollars for Ebola outbreak in Congo
Trump administration will pull funds from groups that perform abortions or provide referrals
NIH halts $100 million study of moderate drinking that is funded by alcohol industry


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2Gr2As0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...