Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Just Announced the Royal Wedding's Bridesmaids and Page Boys


Kensington Palace resumed its normal wedding business this morning following the Thomas Markle drama, announcing the official bridesmaid and page boy list for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding this Saturday. All members are ages 7 or under, making best man Prince William the only adult in the groomsmen and bridal party. Markle, of course, chose to not have a maid of honor as she "has a very close knit group of friends and did not want to choose one over the other," a Kensington Palace aide told reportersearlier this month.

from Latest Content - ELLE https://ift.tt/2wLBlZT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...