Meghan Markle Already Looks Wedding-Ready in White While Arriving With Prince Harry in Windsor


Hours after giving her own statement on her father Thomas Markle not attending the royal wedding Saturday, Meghan Markle was photographed and filmed arriving at Windsor Castle with Prince Harry this afternoon for last-minute ceremony preparation. Press there got a photo of her in the car alongside her fiancé, looking particularly radiant and bridal in what appears to be a white blouse and white dangle earrings. Fashion blog Meghan's Mirror speculates it's Markle's Tuxe 360 top. She was smiling next to Harry as she rode in

from Latest Content - ELLE https://ift.tt/2Iqtczp
May 17, 2018 at 07:01PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...