Karnataka: Drama's just begun with governor's vote that will now count



Karnataka: Drama's just begun with governor's vote that will now count

BENGALURU: A day of high drama - where election fortunes of all three main contenders in the fray, incumbent Congress, main rival BJP and regional powerhouse JD(S) see-sawed - ended with former PM H D Deve Gowda and Sonia Gandhi agreeing to form a government to keep BJP out. But the game may not be over as BJP also staked claim. The party exuded confidence, with PM Narendra Modi and party chief Amit Shah claiming that it had won big and would not let down Karnataka's voters.

For more details:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...