It’s not good that sometimes I legitimately confront worst-case scenarios in my head with “Remember...if all else fails, you can always ‘take yourself out of the situation.’”

I’ve never made actual plans for suicide, but I’d wanted to die, or simply never have existed many times. But either way, as an adult now, it’s getting easier and easier to think “hey, I don’t have to deal with this if I just die, right?” And I’m not talking about running from responsibilities like work; things like that I’m determined to do. It’s more so things in my personal/social life.

submitted by /u/omc2837383throwaway
[link] [comments]

from Mental Health https://ift.tt/2IgKOxm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...