So I've been losing weight lately, going from 216lbs to 202lbs in a month or so. However, while this isn't a massive amount of weight loss when compared to others, I haven't seen any results whatsoever. I've taken photos of myself without a t-shirt on and I still have the exact same aspects I hate about myself. Am I expecting too much from such little weight loss? I've had a relatively large weight loss in the past, when I was 15 I managed to lose 65lbs but unfortunately haven't been able to maintain it seven years later. I think I need to start some exercises to get rid of the fat on my stomach but I can't afford to pay the £40-50 memberships for a gym per month, coupled with the fact that I have crippling anxiety when going into public places so the thought of going to a gym kinda terrifies me. Are there any exercises I can do at home that are effective in losing fat/toning my stomach? Cheers in advance.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GXaObS
No comments:
Post a Comment