If you're gaining weight, make sure you're sleeping well at night.

My boyfriend bought a new bed for us without me trying it out, I came home to the most uncomfortable mattress known to man. It was insanely hard, I would toss and turn all night, wake up with horrible back pain and neck pain and I'd feel groggy and depressed all day. I was so down I would eat constantly and I didn't understand where this hunger was coming from because it was uncharacteristic of me. In about a 8 months of sleeping on that bed of torture I had put on 40 pounds, I made the excuse that I was now 30 and everything was slowing down. A month or so ago my boyfriend and I finally got a new bed and I could almost cry! My body doesn't ache anymore, I wake up with a spring in my step, I'm no longer snoring or tossing and turning during the night because my body is in so much pain from the mattress. In the last few weeks I feel happier, I'm less hungry, I'm making better food choices and I've already lost 10 pounds! Sleep is very important, and if for some reason you're not getting a lot of sleep at night and you find yourself gaining weight, your lifestyle choices could be connected to that! Just something to think about.

submitted by /u/spookypickles87
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IMXfkV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...