Hey guys. I am a 15 year old dude who is 5'7" 160 pounds. I am not too overweight but a little chubby. I am currently in puberty and I really hate myself and my body. My family doesn't have a muscular build, so genetics are already against me. I have tried and tried to lose weight but I fucking can't. I just wish I could snap my fingers and weigh 140. Even if I did lose weight I have broad shoulders so I'd still look shitty. I also have freckles and ugly teeth which make me look terrible. I literally hate the way I look. I also have a terrible voice because I am late to puberty. This summer I want to get to 140, but I know I'll probably fuck that up because of the shitty person Iam with no self-control . I am also extremely insecure about myself to the point where I always go swimming with a swimshirt. Please help I don't know what to do. :(
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IST6rK
No comments:
Post a Comment