Gaining control when you’re losing it

My life isn’t going the exact way I’d like it to. I’m living with family, there’s an extensive court case which might end up with me as guardian to my beautiful nephew (I thought I opted out of unexpected parenthood when I came out as gay tbh). I feel trapped and out of control in my life, even as I stick to a job I’m pretty unhappy at.

But I can take control of my body. I can control my diet and eat a deficit, I can work hard at the gym and build a healthier body I’m happy and healthier in. Even if circumstances are out of my control, I can rebuild my body into something I can take pride in rather than a prison I’m trapped in.

I’m now 240lbs and only have 40lbs to go. And then I get the greatest gift of all, maintenance and leading the healthy life I always wanted to live.

submitted by /u/Njwest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2skjSlK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...