Almost 3 weeks into TRT and noticing some anxiety

I'm 45 yo and in 2 days, it will be 3 weeks since I started TRT. My protocol is:

Monday afternoon
50mg Test Cyp
300iu HCG

Friday morning
Same as monday

I have Anastrozole on hand but have not been using it as yet.

For the past few days I have been experiencing what I can only describe as mild anxiety. I have never had anxiety in the past baring one or two stressful situations in my business.

I have been doing some reading today and have seen that one of the symptoms of high estrogen is depression. Anxiety however, hasn't been mentioned, just depression. I assume they're quite different things. I would say that I have been experiencing some level of depression, but it's the anxiety which is causing me to feel pretty crappy.

Any advice on what might be causing this?


from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2LLfSDQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...